Sunday, July 23, 2017

Life Lately : Updates


Hi everyone, I know it's been quite a while again. Let me start by sharing some of these photos from this week, before I share some personal dramatic sentiments on another post.

Just yesterday,   I went out to do some retail therapy to comfort myself with how things have come at a different route than I have expected. I went to Zara, and bought myself this pair of jeans since it was also on sale :) After I went home, I realized that this type of jeans is apparently called "mom fit" or mom jeans perhaps lol.

Me and my college mummy decided to go to Izakaya Kikufuji in Little Tokyo to have our lunch. If there are things I am thanful for, one of them would be having a best friend who supports me no matter what and cheers me up when I feel like the whole world is against me. For our orders, I ordered chicken teriyaki and california maki while mummy ordered the Katsu set. 

Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment