Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday routine

Sunday routine from nikki cea on Vimeo.

One morning, I had a chat with my mummy J about the things that I could make a video about and she suggested this one. I have always wanted to make a video of sorts of how one day in my life is so that I could always look back at this day, at this current moment in time ifever I have a different perspective on how to spend my time someday! Honestly, I'm really a habit of creature, and if I do get used to a certain way of doing things, I'll just end up doing it over and over again, leaving little space to go out of my comfort zone. I am slowly changing some things from time to time to challenge myself to leave that zone a bit. Anyway sorry for the silliness of this video, but this would really pretty much give a glimpse of how I am in real life hahaha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment