Friday, July 1, 2016

No Worries, No Drought

Can you believe we're already halfway through the year? Crazy, right?! I've been spending a lot of time thinking about getting a year older, and thinking of what I'm actually doing with my life. Drama aside, let me quickly share with you a recent good discovery when it comes to the hair department since I've been posting a lot about lipsticks, I should be talking about something else for a change haha!

As a matter of fact,  I don't think I've tried a lot of dry shampoos in the first place. But, I've tried this one quite recently since my mom bought it but left it at the condo. Lush's No Drought Dry Shampoo is heaven sent for people like me who get really sweat a lot, and if you don't have enough time to shampoo your hair, then this is perfect for you. I've read that shampooing your hair everyday is actually bad, but I still do it anyways, but just in case you are one of those people who like to skip the use of the traditional shampoo, or can't shower your hair for particular reasons, this is the product that you must try. What I  do is that I just put on a small amount on my hands, and then I spread it in my hair. And also, I really love the smell of this one. You know when you have hair products that really smell like it contains so many chemicals? Gladly, it's not the case for this one. It has a fruity fragrance, but not overpowering enough to make you dizzy. If you've been itching to try what a dry shampoo is like, I highly suggest you try this one.


 I love how it says "freshness boost" because it really does the job! So happy with this discovery. :)
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment