Saturday, July 2, 2016

Lipstick Buy : Mac All Fired Up


I know, I know...another lipstick post!I think it's pretty clear by now that I have a love affair with lipsticks, especially matte ones. One of the matte lipsticks that I've been trying to get a hold on for such a long time is Mac's All Fired Up, which is a retro matte. Luckily, I can now say that I am an owner of this lipstick shade. It's no secret that I love pink red shades, and initially, before having this lipstick, I know a lot of people are saying that it's a very close shade to Mac's Relentlessly Red, which is my favorite pinkred shade afterall. But upon trying this out, I've realized that this is way more darker, more red than pink.  There are some days wherein I don't know if this is exactly the perfect shade for my warm tone, but I guess I'll have to work my way around it. Probably I'll try to experiment more on a blush that would be go well when I wear this lipstick. 



I have to say that I'm not THAT crazy about this shade anymore at this point, in the sense that I'll consider purchasing one again in sometime future. But maybe it's just the fact that I already have it, because you know that feeling when you already have a product that you've wanted for so long, and when you have it, you just don't see it of much importance anymore lol. It's still a pretty shade, of course! Maybe I'll just rediscover my love for it on some point hahahah.

Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment