Thursday, June 9, 2016

May Favorites

Hi! The month of may passed by so quick, and I can't believe that we're already halfway through the year - another year of getting older, and not so wiser haha. Let me just share some of my favorites for the past month. 


Beauty
Mac Lady Danger
I've always wanted to buy this shade for quite a while already, and I finally bought it while we were shopping at Duty Free. I am a sucker for orange lippies, especially red-orangey ones, so it's a no brainer that I would really love this shade. 

Music
Tame Impala's Yes I'm Changing
I really like the lyrics of this song. :)



There is another future waiting there for you
I saw it different, I must admit
I caught a glimpse, I'm going after it
They say people never change, but that's bullshit, they do

Yes I'm changing, can't stop it now

            

Book
Emerge by Tobie Eaton
I am and always will be fascinated with mermaids. I love this novel simply because it's a young adult romance novel dealing with a mermaid and a human - ugh I know it can be so typical. But I happen to really like this one.

from Goodreads

Much love,
Nikki





No comments:

Post a Comment