Sunday, May 1, 2016

3 Step Makeup Look



One of the things that I enjoy doing is actually editing videos. I decided to make a video showing my everyday make-up look, and I had it simplified to three steps. On some days, when I do exert more effort, it's more than three steps since I do add eyeliner sometimes. I use different face bases usually. Currently, I alternate between Nars Tinted Moisturizer, the Benefit BB cream, and the Belo BB cream :).  For my blush, I really love using cream blushes or tints since it's so easy to use and it really gives a natural look. Stila has these convertible colors that are really amazing to use on a daily basis. As for my lipstick, I recently tried FS Luscious Matte Lipstick and I'm so glad that I decided to try it out. It's really affordable, and is pretty good for a drugstore lipstick. Noticeably, I don't really do eye makeup or fix my eyebrows at all, teeheee I know I should! Someday, I just might do that when I know the proper technique of doing so. Hope you'll like this video. :)

Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment