Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lippie Find : Stila Baci


Hello! If you've been noticing, my posts are more inclined towards beauty finds lately. I think this shift is very natural since these things are some of those that really excite me most. Finding a good budget buy, or finally getting my hands on a new beauty find is something I actually truly value, no matter how much silly that may sound to some. Let me share a new liquid lipstick shade from one of my favorite beauty brands, Stila - Stila Stay All  Day Liquid Lipstick in Baci.
The first liquid lipstick that I actually bought was Stila in the shade Fiery, which was a very gorgeous blue-red shade that I love. However, when I got my hands on this, I didn't really expect myself to be in love with this particular shade since I don't really know the right face makeup to go with this. Anyhow, I just tried this one day and I really love how subtle it looks, and it goes well even with my everyday natural  makeup look that I always go for. I look forward to the days when I'll be using this from now on hehe! 

Much love,
Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment