Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My go-to pink lipstick


Hello, happy wednesday to all! It's wednesday and I'm on research break for my class later so freecut! Yay! No matter how old I may get, I still feel a little bit happy whenever there's a freecut LOL.  Anyway, let me just share something for today about one of my favorite pink lipsticks ever. I'm actually guilty of throwing lipsticks after a year or before it reaches the 2-years mark
 simply because I adhere to the expiration standard that beauty products commonly have. That is why, I don't really buy a certain lipstick repeatedly because I like trying on new shades or brands. However, there are certain exemptions to that if a lipstick is really a certain favourite, then I'll keep on buying it over and over again. And that's actually quite the story on how I was able to buy this particular shade. I was supposed to buy a shade called Damn Glamorous from MAC, but unfortunately, I was told that it was actually a limited edition shade. :(( It's actually my favorite pink-red shade ever, but of course, what can I do naman if it's no longer being produced.Alangan naman magwala ako at mag pa-petition for a lipstick shade. The girl who assisted me recommended  this shade instead, and I fell in love! Well, it was more of a love-hate relationship at the beginning. I have dry lips, and I didn't use any sort of lip balm before applying this lippie before, so naturally, my lips would all be flaky and super dry. But now, I just apply my burts bees lip balm before applying this, and I think my lips have already gotten used to the level of dryness this has - it is part of the retro matte collection, after all.  More than anything, I love how I can eat and drink so much, and this lipstick is still there on my lips; talk about amazing staying power!



Hi double chin meehehehe

This lipstick is really worth a try! And of course, since I'm a sucker for pink/pink-red lipsticks, I really love this.

Much love,
Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment