Friday, January 29, 2016

January Favorites

Can you believe that the first month of the year is almost over?!  One of the things that we truly have to value is time. One day, you feel excited for  a brand new year, or a brand new month; the next thing you know , it's already over. Anyhow, today, I'm working on a paper for my research class, and also applying for different jobs online, and also taking quick breaks to make a blog post haha. You could just imagine me clicking on different tabs every few minutes to work a little bit of this and that lol.
I just wanted to share with you some of my beauty favorites for this month. Hopefully, I'll be able to do this every month *wink wink*.

Nars Tinted Moisturizer
My go-to BB cream from Benefit is going to be empty soon, and this one is a good alternative for it. Well, it's a tinted moisturizer that  has light coverage, and it's why I like it. And it has SPF too, so I just apply this as my base after sunblock. 

Pink Sugar Lip and Cheek Tint in Purple Pleasure
Pink Sugar is a new local brand that has just launched last year. I decided to try this lip and cheek tint shade because this kind of shade is what I've been looking for a long time now. It's supposed to be for the cheeks too, but I find it hard to use it on the cheeks since the pigment and the color is really  strong. I like that it dries matte when I apply it on the lips, so it's like a liquid lipstick that stays on for hours. :)
Here's a picture of me wearing this shade haha. Chubby cheeks for life. 
Leaders Coconut Bio Mask in Tomato
I've been hearing raves about this product from a beauty blog that I really love, so I decided to try it out since it's now available in Watsons. It's pretty good to use during days wherein you feel so tired to do your night regimen after washing your face haha.  :)

Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment