Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sleepover Diaries



Hello!!! I'm waiting for my flight while blogging about this, but I'm so happy to go home even if it's just for a few days. Thank God for this little break from grad school haha. Anyhow, I just wanted to share some photos from the sleepover diaries that I've been having at my Mummy J's place hihi. Sorry my if ever I uploaded some photos that you don't like haha!
First sleepover since grad school started <3 Fresh looking mummy while I look tired from school haha
Cute socks 
Mummy reading mode
Lemon squares from Mary Grace
Hihihi happy mummy
Lip balm <3
Mummy kilig over the green tea croissants haha
Masks and eye patches for me and mummy
Just in time for halloween haha mummies forever
Cutest lamp! ugghhhhh I can't even believe I don't have this

Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment