Thursday, June 25, 2015

Japan 2015 : Lake Ashi (Day 5)


At many times, I think I need someone to constantly remind me that consistency is the key to so many things in life. I know I fail in being consistent at a lot of things, including blogging hayyy. Sometimes, it's just easy to take the blame on my slow internet for not updating my blog so much anymore. But, I do promise to post  more as much as I can. 

This should have been posted weeks ago haha, but like I always always say, better late than never!

I also realized that I only took a few photos for each touristy destination we went through haha. For our fifth day in Japan, we spent it in Toyohasi, then going to Mt. Fuji, and taking the cruise on Lake Ashi, and lastly spending the night in Tokyo. So I'm sharing some of the very few photos that I took during the cruise :) This is one of the highlights of our trip to Japan. The next time I do travel, I swearrrr I'm going to take so many photos till my memory card can't take it anymore hihi.
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment