Saturday, March 14, 2015

Current Favorite Beauty Products


Most of the time, I am guilty of spending too much time just reading beauty blogs and magazines lol.  It's actually quite therapeutic,trust me. Because of this, I am constantly on the look-out for good beauty products that works for my skin. But, at the same time, I also really make sure to read reviews thoroughly  or to try out a product first before buying. Let me share with you some of the current beauty products that I've tried lately and fell in love with.



KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL MOISTURIZER
I used to have such oily skin back then! As in parang pwede nang kuning pangluto yung oil sa mukha hehehehe. I used to complain a lot about how oily my skin was, and my mom kept on warning me that I'll actually miss the oiliness once I get older. 
 I've  used the herbal moisturizer from Kiehl's for a long time, but then I was itching for change when I started to notice that my skin became drier recently, especially in the cheeks area. This is primarily because of some medication I'm taking, so my skin has become more of a combination type ; oily forehead, drier cheeks. Oh boy,did I actually miss the oiliness LOL. I was so taken aback and didn't know how to handle my dry cheeks, since I was so used to the whole oily/acne-prone regimen.

Thankfully, I was able to get my hands on this moisturizer! This moisturizer is one of the best-sellers when it comes to Kiehl's, also known as a counterpart for Clinique's Dramatically Different moisturizer. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and I'm really happy with this moisturizer, so far. 


BENEFIT'S BIGGER THAN BB 
This is what I use when I would be commuting since I love it's matte finish! This BB is also lightweight, and has just the right amount of coverage for everyday use. Also YAY for SPF 35! Apply this after sunblock :)

JUICE BEAUTY ANTI-BLEMISH CLEARING SERUM
I purchased this product a week ago, after hearing raves from the thebeautybeeblog. I love love this! It's organic, and it really helps eliminate blemishes, especially when its the time of the month again. Definitely recommending this if you struggle with blemishes, just like I do! :)

MAC MATCHMASTER FOUNDATION
A graduation gift that I started to use on my graduation day! Until this day, I am still a fan of the MAC Studiofix Powder, but this is another good foundie from MAC. I was initially apprehensive to try this foundie since it is in liquid form, but the MAC SA recommended this to me, and I fell in love with it! It's actually pretty lightweight, and it works well with my skin. I just use one pump of this and its already enough for my entire face. Also, I didn't get any breakouts from using this product. :)

Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment