Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2015 : My current TV series addiction

Hello! I decided to make  a post about some of the series that I'm currently watching and obsessing about. Just for the sake of saying it, until now, I still love Modern Family, and I watch Girls, 2 Broke Girls, and I'm so excited for GOT's new season!!

However, here are some new series that are worthy for you to check out!
Fresh off the Boat
(photo from hollywoodreporter.com)
To be honest, I originally didn't have high expectation from this series, but after I watched the first episode, I'm hooked! I super love this! It's about a Taiwanese family moving from D.C. to Orlando during the 90's. You have to see this show. It is so funny without even trying too hard. :)

Togetherness
(photo from collider.com)
When I watch episodes of this series, it's hard for me not to relate with any of the characters. I guess what makes me like this so much is that all the characters are in the point of their life wherein they are still trying to work things out on a daily basis, even if  they should be having so much more responsibilities, and secure with their lives.

Galavant
(photo from serial.com)
This is actually a fantasy musical series, so do expect a lot of singing. I've finished watching this series really fast since it only has eight episodes so far. This series is also pretty funny because of the ridiculousness of some of the characters hehe.

Hope you get the chance to check out any of the series!
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment