Friday, June 20, 2014

Life Lately

During my last post, I was ranting about balancing my time between thesis and my internship while maintaining my sanity and me-time in between. I can't believe that it's all done and I'm simply done with college! I just graduated last week, and I've never been so unsure with my life right now. What people say is actually really true, once you graduate, you have to prepare yourself for the real world. 

Right now, I spend my time either waiting for a company to call, walking-in at some companies, and just bumming. I've honestly never felt so unsure with my life until now. Back then, I had this feeling that I wanted to do certain things and pursue a profession, but now, it's all in a blurry state. It's like you want to do so many things, yet you don't know where to start and how to do it.  I could't afford to be a bum for a few more weeks because it is the most frustrating thing! Haha. I really want to start working for a good company to start paying bills and expenses on my own. :))

Anyhow, here are some photos taken during my grad rehearsal! I'm terribly missing school, but I'm already so eager to work. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment