Tuesday, January 7, 2014

THEMES

I hate to see that I've missed an entire month to blog. Anyway, since we have all embraced the departure of 2013, I have decided to share some of the things that I look forward to this year! I have made resolutions for the past year just for the sake of doing so, but I didn't find myself really following it. Honestly, I don't even know what I wrote last year haha.

Just recently, I saw an article by one of my idols, Bianca Gonzales, and she mentioned about doing THEMES instead of resolutions. I find this very appealing, so I decided to try this out and we'll see if it is a more effective way of having a better year ahead.



My THESISIT2014! This deserves a special post since it signifies the last requirement needed for any college individual. I have a love-hate relationship with my thesis right now. I'm genuinely glad that I chose a subject that I really liked, but on some days, I just want to forget its existence and sleep.


FIT2014
Thankfully, I was able to start working out last year. I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am for my workout buddy because having a friend can really pressure you in taking your workout routine seriously! For last year, we were able to squeeze boxing for a few months thrice a week! We were also able to try Muay Thai, which is blackout levels for someone like me. For this year, I want to try pilates and swimming! I've been telling my friends that I want to go surfing, which is a funny thing because I don't even know how to swim in the first place :)

I don't drink nor smoke but it is terribly hard for me to refrain from eating sweets!!!! And I should really start eating breakfast now. I must stop skipping meals.Aside from that, I am the type of person na mahawain. In other words, I have a weak immune system. May I find the will to treat my body the way it deserves to be.

FEARLESS 2014
Take more risks. I should be stronger when it comes to facing simple or daunting tasks.Aside from that,I also need to step out of my comfort zone more since most of time,it is only my own self that creates such limitations and excuses.


Much love,Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment