Saturday, November 9, 2013

Like a Boss

Part two of our OOThursday Shoot!

Thanks to Noreen for taking my photos haha!


This was the "trial shot" but we ended up liking this more than anything else. During the entire time, I was trying to replicate this pose again as suggested by Noreen hahahah!

I swear I'm going to cut my hair really SOON. I have a love-hate relationship with my hair now and I've been constantly seeking my friends for their opinion. I even trouble some of them a lot of times just for hair talk hahahah. The only thing that's stopping me is my graduation pictorial that is scheduled next week...And now I've given you a dose of my hair talk.
Some of my photos ended up with me  having a gangster/siga face so I chose just a  few shots for today.:) In character talaga ako, parang boss hehe!

Photos by Noreen E. Arzadon

Much love,
Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment