Monday, September 30, 2013

Mummy Madness

Last saturday was mummy's birthday treat and also S & R's sale woohoo! I made sure to join the Serrano family for this day since it was a pretty big deal for Mummy J to treat us for her birthday.Most probably because, being the ever practical person that she is ( ahem kuripot haha), I would just patiently wait for the day that she splurges a little bit hihi. Also, mummy kept on insisting that I check out this Bamboo shoe rack that would look nice for my condo. 

Anyhow, we went to S & R pretty early but it was pretty crazy already. We had to wait for almost an hour just to get inside. Not to mention the time we spent just falling in line to pay. 
Of course, we had to find some outlet for the boredom that was slowly killing us and making us all hungry - take selfies in the midst of the chaos haha.

EATING TIME.

I love the Serrano family so much <3 My adoptive family in Manila hihi!
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment