Sunday, September 8, 2013

Expert Designer Project - Part1

In my last post, I've said that I am currently on the "expert designer" project with Mommy . In other words,  a room makeover for my condo. I know it's really a late initiative for me to do since I'll be graduating next year but I really want to improve the space for my creative mess.

After my last class for the term last week, I met with Mommy J for our window shopping. I really enjoyed our time together.Even if I was silently suffering and salivating the good items I can't buy just yet! We went to Dimensione in Greenbelt, and SM dept. store. Too bad we weren't able to go to Howards and Heima due to the limited amount of time! 

Sharing some of the items that caught our eyes and would HOPEFULLY be mine soon :)

cutie mug

I couldn't sleep because of this! Huhu
lamps!
for inspiration
I don't know why but Mommy J asked me to pose like this for a few times. hihi
Mummies taking on a new project :)

Enjoying two more days of freedom from acads
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment