Monday, August 12, 2013

5 Things


1) Rain Boots
 After 100000 years, I finally bought rain boots! It's perfect for the sweater weather just like now :)



                                                          2) Orange is The New Black
   New series that I've been watching lately. I've been hearing a lot of buzz about Netflix, so I decided to watch one of the original tv shows it has, which is Orange is the new Black. I think this series is the most popular one. It's about Piper Chapman and her life inside the prison. Funny thing is that Jason Biggs plays the role of her fiancé but I still see him as Jim in American Pie.
from Pop-break

                                                        3) The Spectacular Now

 How can I even begin!!! I am in love with this book!!! It's definitely one of my favorite books for this year. And I cannot wait for the film to be released.  Also,  Shailene Woodley  plays the role of Aimee Finecky. She's getting so many great projects lately. She's also going to play as  Beatrice Prior  in the film adaptation of Divergent series. Lastly, she's going to be Hazel Lancaster in the film adaptation of John Green's The Fault in our stars! How unfair is life???!! She got all the good roles! :)

from imdb
                                                                       4) Yuna
Yuna is a Malaysian singer-songwriter. The frustrated singer/songwriter in me just dies everytime I hear her music. Locally, I admire June Marieezy and her style reminds me of Yuna as well.My favorite song from her album would be Lullabies. :)

from tc-helicon



5) Jipan Bakeshop
I am a self-confessed mall rat. My favorite mall until this day would be Glorietta and I can't believe it took me so long to try the sweets and pastries from Jipan Bakeshop!! One of my favorites from their store would be the Mochi Donut. I love how it's not overpowering or too sweet. :)


Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment