Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gastronomic Delight : Toast Box



First part of our cheat day that happened yesterday...

We were supposed to go to ToastBox last week at Robinsons Manila, but it was unfortunately closed down! So we had to wait another week and include ToastBox as part of our itinerary for the saturday cheat day. I'm blessed to have  my friend as an exercise buddy and a foodie pal too :) Work out hard, eat harder - that encapsulates my feeling right now.

Although the service of the staff was not that good, I just fell in love with this littler corner where we ate and I now consider it as our favorite spot. I told my friend that I wanted my future dining room to be like one haha.


We both ordered a quarter portion of the Hainanese chicken, which comes with soup. It was so yummyy. We think that it's the sosyal version of the one being served in Hainanese Delights in Robinsons Manila.



Mamita also ordered Laksa. Too bad I'm not fond of spicy food!

As for the drinks, I ordered Ginger Lime Soda, while Symba ordered Iced Chin Chow. I kind of regret ordering the ginger soda over the milo dinosaur. Di bale, next time! Now I'm craving for milo. Ugh, choices.

Can't wait to go back to my favorite spot and order Milo dinosaur while eating Hainanese chicken! :)

Much love,
Nikki

1 comment: