Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chill Saturday Workout

One thing that I love about going to the gym on a saturday is that I don't need to rush and worry about being late for my class. Although nothing compares to going to the gym on tuesdays and thursdays ( myyy if you're reading this, alam na haha) , going on a saturday is more relaxed because we can stay longer working out. I know I've said this before, but I think working out with a buddy really helps  a lot in staying committed to a routine. We've been working thrice a week for a month now, and there are some days wherein I would feel so lazy to get up  before eight in the morning to work my ass off. But being with someone definitely helped me since it became more of a bonding time with a friend, and at the same time, we're shedding off pounds (hopefully, my belly belly would decide to lessen its appearance). 

 Here are some pictures from today! This is me and Symba after our abs workout :)


Photos taken at Elorde Gym 


No comments:

Post a Comment