Saturday, June 1, 2013

To whom it may concern


I have to start this post by saying that my body and mind are hopefully resuming into work mode. It's been so hard to abandon the state of just relaxing and enjoying the summer. But now that summer is over, and it's been a week since school started, that only means that I need to shape up. 

These photos were taken three months ago. Hence, the presence of the bangs again.I feel so guilty for making my blog like a zombie for the past few months. I will surely try to make it alive once again. :)

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
From Prima
Leggings from Forever21

Flates from Charles and Keith

As for my song selection, I'm a big fan of The Civil Wars and here's one of my favorite! 

Dear whoever you might be


I'm still waiting patiently

No comments:

Post a Comment