Monday, June 24, 2013

5 things



1) The Voice Philippines and Bamboo #Team Kawayan
I am a big fan of The Voice. Among all singing competitions that I have ever seen, The Voice would be my favorite. I've been watching The Voice America and The Voice UK for a while now, and I'm truly glad that we now have a franchise for our country. Also, how can I not watch this show, if Bamboo is one of the coaches? :)



'2) I am not a big fan of suspense/crime.mystery novels. But then again, I think my love for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo started it all. I started reading Gone Girl because of  I noticed how it's rating was on goodreads, so I decided to give it a try. And oh myyyy gadd, I finished reading it for less than 4 hours. This book was so addicting and romantic in the creepiest way.Amy Dunne is one of the most  insane characters ever made! :)



3) Scandal
Despite the good reviews I've been hearing about this show, it was only a few days ago that I started watching it. I must say that it was partly because all of the series I've been watching are on hiatus now after a season finale (Read : New Girl, Modern Family, Suits, Awkward). Now, scandal has to be one of my favorite shows! Investigative work fascinates me so much and this series just kept me wanting for more.



4) Cronuts
I've read about the Cronuts ( croissant + donut)phenomenon last week on the newspaper. Even though we don't have it here yet, I badly want to try it and I hope bakeries produce something like this. :)




5) A good reward for an intense workout
We've been boxing thrice a week for two weeks now! Consistent kami, ha! :) This was taken after a very intense session that lasted for almost 3 hours. Of course, with our efforts to be healty and fit (ehem), we cannot deprive ourselves from little indulgences from time to time. Becky's has the best lemon squares ever and it's been a few months since the last time I went out to buy here hihi.So in my best pacute  effort in achieving a healthier lifestyle , I only ordered 3 pcs. of lemon squares.

Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment