Friday, February 15, 2013

You got the love



Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"
But you've got the love I need To see me through


My post-valentine's post!
Even if I didn't celebrate that day in a romantic sense, I was able to enjoy it by reading some books and magazines. And of course, my one true love, sleeping. Here's what I wore during hearts' day.My love for wearing black simply cannot be denied.On a different note, it's sad that we weren't allowed to take photos in our favorite place since we were FORCED to go away. Anyhow, there are still many interesting places that we could use for out outfit post around the school, right? :)





CLICK HERE TO READ MORE




I think I just fell in love with this tattered pants once again. This is the second time that I wore this, and the first time was two years ago! Back then, I got conscious on wearing it since it's a bit daring for school.I mean, I don't wanna go to the discipline office anytime soon.Nyehe

But when I saw this pants again yesterday while cleaning my closet, you can say that we were reunited and it felt so good. (insert song cue) haha

Thank God I also found my black leggings, which I can wear underneath this tattered pants. Woot woot! :)
Things just fell right into place, once again.
favorite hobby : book hunting
Although you wouldn't catch me wearing shades inside the library ( hellooww), Mommy J gave me hers so that I could use it for this outfit post hihi.. Thanks Myyy :) *wink wink*
tattered pants from Forever21, black leggings from Topshop
top from Bench

Ending this post with one of my favorite songs from Florence and the Machine!


Hope you had a great day! :)
Much love, 
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment