Friday, February 1, 2013

Tous les Jours


Thursdate with Mamita


Yesterday, we went to Ayala for our usual gastronomic adventure haha.
We were supposed to eat lunch at Poco Deli, but the place was full packed! So we decided to go to Greenbelt first and buy some stuff. On our way, we saw Tous les Jours, the new bakeshop in Greenbelt. Back then, when I first saw this bakeshop, I was intimidated because I thought that it was really fancy.Turns out, the breads and pastries that they sell are actually affordable!! :) Thank you myyy for introducing me to Tous Les Jours! When I entered the store, I think I just died and went to bakery heaven.

I bought three items from the bakery,namely, Sweet Black Rice Bread, Corn Cream Bread, and Pumpkin Muffin. Lahat masarap, nakakainis!!!! 

 


But my ultimate favorite would be Pumpkin Muffin :)) Love youu



I can't wait for my next visit to this bakeshop!!
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment