Friday, February 1, 2013

Poco Deli

In my previous post, I mentioned that we were supposed to eat lunch in Poco Deli. However, due to the overwhelming number of the people dining at that time, we decided to go to the mall first.  An hour later, we came back since we badly wanted to try this restaurant.






We ordered the bestsellers when it comes to meals, the Kielbasa Sausage and the Bacon Slab

                The Bacon Slab was okay. We don't think that it was really outstanding.
Even if we weren't that impressed with the bacon Slab, the Kielbasa Sausage definitely deserves being the bestseller!



We also tried this drink called Citrus Delight. It has a surprising kick on it. :) hihi





A picture of mamita, my fellow foodie :)

Overall, I love the Sausage since it is really their specialty. Aside from that, what I love about Poco Deli is that they don't have service charge! (ang babaw) hahahah. Also, I  want to try their desserts next time! :)
Much love, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment