Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bluer than Blue

Let me start with this post by saying that this is, by far, the easiest outfit shoot that we had so far! I'm so happy that as time goes by, less time is actually needed to take good photos. I'm going to put a disclaimer on this one:  Beware of the umbrella! While taking the outfit shots, Mommy J suddenly suggested that I should opt to use her umbrella para dagdag drama!Hihi. It may look silly to some, but I think everything fell right into place. The umbrella complemented my simple outfit to school. Even if we were shooting at the 10th floor of the building, it did not serve as an impediment for the much needed umbrella exposure/ feature. You gotta love my amazing photographer for her quirky suggestions and art direction :) 


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE



This is what I wore at first.But then, Mommy J gave me the option to try her cardigan. Love you my!




Cardigan and Shirt from Gap 
Skirt from Zara
Bangle from SM Accessories

The highlight : Umbrella from Esprit

so sleeeeeeeeeeepy



Here's my favorite song for the moment. Hindi ito Umbrella by Rihanna!
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment