Sunday, February 24, 2013

Beauty Emergency Workshop

Beauty Emergency Workshop
Rustan's Makati (Benefit)
February 23,2012


I tagged along my Mommy J, Sherry and Catherine to join them in the Make-up Workshop sponsored by Benefit. When we arrived, I noticed Nikki Tiu of Askmewhats at the corner of the store. I didn't know that she would be the one conducting the said workshop, hence my surprise. :)

It was my first time to attend a make-up workshop and I really loved it. Nikki Tiu gave a lot of helpful tips.She's really nice and entertaining!

Here are some of the photos during the event :

Nikki Tiu of Askmewhats.com :)

Me and Mommy J waiting for the workshop to start.

She also asked two attendees to be the models.


I'm a fan of Benefit even before attending this workshop, but I gotta admit that I've fallen more in love with it after the workshop. 
Lastly, I got this photo from the Facebook page of Benefit.


Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment