Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Black + white _ gold + gray


My first outfit post for 2013! 
For some reason, I'm in a phase wherein I would always wear black and/or white clothes. Maybe it's a sign of maturity nyaaak.Kidding aside, I think I'll make the most out of it. 


When I bought this, I thought that it was just a really looong skirt.But then, it turns out that it's a tube dress haha. Still, I wore it as a skirt since I feel like wearing it as a dress would make me feel extraordinarily awkward in school. I left my seat in the classroom with glitters spread all over. Sorry po hihi
Click here to read more :)








            Tube dress from Topshop (worn as skirt)

Gold ballet flats from Yosi Samra

I was thinking of using my black sneakers till I realized that I left it at home in the province. :(




I <3 NYC logo top from Topshop
Gray cardigan from Forever21




Earrings from Forever21


Casion G-Shock Watch

I absolutely love our new place for photoshoot ( Henry Sy Sr. Hall). Almost no one is here at this floor so we got the place for ourselves ! :) 
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment