Saturday, December 1, 2012

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

If you know me well, you would know that I'm ALWAYS in Glorietta Mall.But one of the things that I felt missing there was a cupcake shop.And it seems like my wish is finally granted! Last week, I was able to see a new cupcake store in Glorietta 2.I'm a sucker for these things and the place is just oh so cute :)

This morning, I could not resist the temptation anymore so I brought myself to this bakery.Apparently, their bestseller is red velvet cupcake daw! All the while, I thought it was vanilla since it was named after it hihi
I just want to order so many cupcakes then I realized that I was just all by myself as usual.But I ended up buying three cupcakes :)


They've got SMEG!!! All I know is that Kris Aquino has it ( so it must be pretty expensive) teehee


Spot me! I looked really weird taking all the photos in the store haha

drama ni kuya! mas cute ang pink mixer :)
Banana Nutella, Vanilla Cupcake, and Red Velvet :)
So far, I liked Banana Nutella the best! This is a surprise for me since I don't even eat Nutella hihi

Love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment