Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WEDNESDAY

After a hiatus on posting outfit shots, I'm back! I think of it as my recovery phase after getting pox.
I am extremely thankful for Mommy J for encouraging me to get back on what I love doing hihi.
I'm so happy since the long awaited Henry Sy Sr. Hall building in DLSU finally opens for viewing. Pero parang soft opening pa lang muna haha! :) 

School girl :)












Forever reliable bag from human!

watch from Bench
flats from Crocs 
Hindi ko na kaya magtiis ganda pag sa footwear! Hihi.Aside from that, I love this flats because I can wear them even if it's rainy! wash and wear lang :)

The second that I saw this skirt, I knew that I had to buy it. Actually, whenever I'm in the lookout for flowy skirts or dresses, I would go to Cococabana! I love the print on this skirt and the back side of it is longer than the front! Pang dramatic entrance lang ito.
White Shirt from Uniqlo , Necklace from Tie A Little Knot
This necklace was a gift from Mommy J! Super nice and match pa sa outfit ko! :)

Lost girl lang ang pegaloo
Photos : Jannel Serrano
LSS:
I'll try to include a song every otufit post para mas madrama.chos.


Love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment