Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trip to National Museum

Last August 29, I finally went to the National Musuem!I had to go there since it is a requirement for my major class.Initially, I thought of going there alone on thursday but I am still scared of going alone to unfamiliar places hihi.Also, if I went alone, it wouldn't be as memorable since I didn't have my camera with me at that time.
Thankfully, my dad was scheduled to arrive on friday and he would bring my camera so problem solved!We went there on a saturday morning but there was a tour at that time huhu.So we decided to go there in the afternoon and just kill time at Sm Manila.

And after a few hours, we came back and paid 130php. ( 30php for student and 100php for adult)

Here are some of the photos that we took during our visit :





weeeeeeeee

awkward forever








rotating! :)
















Growing up,I was not able to participate or be part of the national tours that we had in school.And I don't know if our tours back then involved going to the National Museum.So it was a new experience for me and I would like to visit more places such as the Manila Ocean Park, Rizal Park,and National Library but unfortunately, I'm still too attached to the malls! :(

Love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment