Thursday, October 4, 2012

Life Lately

Books and mags to read for this week!  
major attachment issue.


-During the past few weeks, I've been feeling really down for a lot of reasons.Most of the time, I feel sad  all of a sudden without knowing the real reason why.At times, I feel like I need to do something to achieve my goals but I only end up disappointing myself and the people around me.I am trying to get out of this vulnerable state.gahhhh drama ko

-Cybercrime law has taken effect in this country and I am one of the millions who is affected with this.Just when I was about to write for my other blog, this takes place all of a sudden.huhu.On second thought, I'm not sure if I'm bashing anyone in my other blog or maybe I'm just being paranoid.haha

-Few days ago, I was looking at my closet and I felt very guilty knowing that I've spent so much on clothes that I don't get to wear.Should I just clean my closet and give those unused clothes? I should start shopping wisely.( as if naman haha)

-I really need to read a book that would capture my feelings and sentiments.
-I've been spending my time watching different series such as 2 broke girls, New Girl, How I met your mother,and of course,Modern family! The next episode of Suits would start January next year huhu!
-I want to try Mcdo's Coffee Mcfloat .
-I really really want to start with my fashion posts once again.Ever since "the incident" happened, naghehesitate ako  pero di ko na kaya, I want to have photoshoots with Mommy J na! :)
- sinusubaybayan ko ang Kahit Puso'y Masugatan pero I am not impressed with Andi Eigenmann's acting or is it just me?

I'm thinking a lot about different things hayyy. Tomorrow will be a better day....I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment