Monday, August 6, 2012

Because of the weather


It's raining real hard outside but I'm extremely thankful because I'm in a place wherein I feel completely safe.It's been a while since the last time I blogged and I  think that now is the perfect chance for me to update my blog. :)

 I've read Martial Law Babies by Arnold Arre several weeks ago and here's my favorite scene:
 In this scene, the girl calls the boy and tells him that she is feeling afraid of the dark and the ghosts.Then,the boy tells her that it should be a good thing since it tells that the girl doesn't have so many problems to handle in her life.True enough, some people don't get scared with trivial things  when they're currently handling something bigger in their plate.

And now I'm craving for...
 I saw this last sunday while I was doing my grocery.Gaaahhh, I suffer the problem of someone who has no ref in her condo.
 Also,I've been weirdly craving for donuts the past week!All I could think about was donuts,donuts,...Even though I don't like J.CO donuts as much, I just can't simply pinpoint why I badly wanted to taste the donuts last week.As in super cravingggg...That is why last sunday, even if it was raining so hard, I really went to Greenbelt to satisfy my craving.Teehhee
 During my one and only class for this day, I was reading Murakami's book about his life as a runner.I'm a big big fan of Murakami but I don't know why it takes me so long to finish this one..:(

Keep safe everyone!
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment