Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday

Today, I went to Ayala( of course) and spent most of my day there!For the thousand time, I am pretty much obsessed going to ayala malls since it's super accessible by train and I just feel safe when I'm there. :)



I was feeling lazy to dress up since I'm not comfortable with the idea of dressing up so much when commuting.Then I ate lunch at Burger King.It was my first time to eat at the Glorietta Branch since I eat at chowking or mcdo most of the time when I'm alone.I must say, the service was really good!The waiter even carried my tray to my preferred seat.Also, I saw this foreigner daddy who looked so much like Edward Norton during his American History X phase! I could not help but look at their table from time to time since he was so adorable with his cutie daughter! Hihihi
not guilty!







After that, I went home and decided to eat at Pasta Plate since it's in front of the condo that I live in.I'm glad I made the right  decision to order the Sardines Pesto! It was really good, methinks.













My favorite purchase for the day! The minute I daw this necklace, I just knew I had to get it!
How's your weekend so far? :)
Love,Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment