Friday, July 6, 2012

I dream

Ever since I was a kid, I would collect different photos of beautiful homes then I would make a scrapbook out of it.I don't know why but I think it's because I want to create different ideas for my dream house.There was even a point in my life wherein I've seriously considered being an interior decorator! Nowadays, I always visit this tumblr site filled with different photos of beautiful homes( mostly bedrooms) and it just makes my day. I wanted to share with you some of the photos I loved best.Enjoy! :)


white








sosy bedroom! :) perfect


i dieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
so simple and so comfyyy



perfect  if I was still in high school :)
looks so clean and effortless
:)))
and this is me enjoying my present little home in my very own manang dress.

Love,Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment