Friday, June 29, 2012

Goodies

I don't know what my readers would want me to post in my blog but I apologize if I'm flooding my blog with silly things.Haha
This week, since my daddy came to visit me, it was time to splurge a lot on clothes, books, and most especially,  food! I can never be on a diet when I'm with my parents since they make sure to provide me and I won't starve myself hihi.Here are some of the things that I've got:
books from Fully Booked

Who can ever resist such a pretty cover?I hate Fully Booked for having such amazing designs for the cover of most of the classic novels.They are so pretty and quite steep at the same time.Also, I bought Fifty Shades of Grey to satisfy my curiousity.I know that a lot of people dislike it but it's better to see it for myself. :)
I am so obsessed with this gummy bears!!!!!
Daddy makes sure to buy mochi every single time he comes here.I'm not a big fan naman of mochi pero blessings pa rin ang mga cutie mochies!
I should refrain from eating cookies but I just can't resist these two that I saw in SNR.
Again, I don't know why my dad bought these but I'm so excited to try it all! :)
Happy Weekend.
Love,Nikki

4 comments: