Saturday, June 16, 2012

cupcakes

Last thursday, I went to the animo centennial bazaar since I heard that Jess' Little Louis' Cupcakes would be  there.



(From left to right : caramel oreos, apple orange, and granny's red velvet)


It was my first time to buy the apple carrot.I was so excited to eat all of the cupcakes as soon as I went home.




Nothing beats the Golden Oreos cupcake!I've been trying so hard to find the golden oreos around supermarkets but there's no good news yet.I took the chance to ask the lady who was manning the booth at the time.She told me that they buy the golden oreos on a particular supermarket but it's very bihira lang daw to find it :( buhuhu

Love,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. omg I'm drooling over my computer screen these look delicious !

    xoxo,
    Iqra

    masaladiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing! have a great style! wow! so stylish! what about follow each other! please, check mine, and if you like it, we col follow each other! what do you think! a big kiss fron Italy!
    miriam stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete