Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meet me at the corner


It's midterms week right now, and this is one of the reasons why I was not able to make an outfit post last tuesday.But the good thing is that I don't have any classes for tomorrow and saturday!

Aside from the sleepiness that I've been feeling earlier this day, another thing that I had to combat with was my intense hunger.I don't know why but my body seems  not to be as hunger-strrike ready as it used to be before,or maybe it's just my tummy begging for mercy because of my apparent food sacrifice due to my straight classes.

Maybe it's because of that mixture of emotions that lead me to wear something more relaxed but at the same time with a bohemian vibe.







I bought this faux fur vest last year and I've been experiencing confusion on when and wear to wear this since the weather is so bipolar.But because of today, I was able to wear it once again. :) 

 This is the first time for me to do an outfit post at night and the experience is quite memorable.Also,this is the  first time that I've asked Mamita to take my photos :)

 I feel like I'm in a hair commercial in here. ( feeling lang) haha



I've been very fond of wearing flowy skirts a lot lately.One of the reasons why I would love to wear this skirt is because it's length is just enough, neither long nor short.





faux fur vest from forever21, brown tank top from Zara

flowyyy skirt from Cocobana

Sm Accessories

sling bag from Zara

Listening to : Meet me at the Corner by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Hope you had a great day!
Much love,
Nikki

2 comments: