Saturday, February 25, 2012

Forever Young

 Favorite novel in the whole world: obviously, "Norwegian Wood"
Favorite Song: "When did your heart go missing" by Rooney
Favorite film: ?
Whenever I  stumble upon some kind of data that really asks for personal interests and stuff like that, I would feel unsure about my choice back then.But just to fill up the space, I would typically fill the space and answer with the film  "Back To The Future." However, I think that I've finally remembered what my favorite movie really is.To know is to remember, after all.

It's none other than the film entitled "The Little Rascals."I believe that I was really young when I first happened to watch this film, and it's odd enough that after so many years, it was only yesterday that I finally got the chance to watch it again.As what they always say, better late than never.

I absolutely love everything about this film.It's quite interesting how the film's cast was entirely made up of the children but the film was still a successful enough to reflect some of the most important conditions or things in the human life such as friendship, love, jealousy, hard work and a lot more.

I'm not going to make a serious film review in here but i'll supplement this post with photos.Initially, I was thinking of making a "serious" post about this film but I did not dare to attempt anymore.Teehee
epic opening scene

cutie patootieee

How could I possibly forget Alfalfa?

Alfalfa serenading Darla..."You are so beautiful to me..." :) 
The scene wherein Alfalfa's ears are shaking-? Truly adorable.

The supreme court haha

Simply beautiful

One of the funniest scenes ever. 
"She loves me,she loves me not."

best buddies through thick and thin

Alfalfa singing with bubbles coming from his mouth

 Cool off :(


Awww :))
All i can say is that I love this film so much especially because aside from it's amazing story,it also reminds me of my childhood and younger years.

How about you?What's your favorite film? :)


Much love,
Nikki

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen that movie but the parts you've selected, they look lovely.
    Did you see Norwegian Woods film version? Also very good.

    Love, sarah
    http://www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen the film but I think that nothing would beat the novel itself.:)

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetie!
    I discovered your blog while peeking at others and I am totally hooked by it - beautiful, well organised, interesting...qualities I certainly associate to your character! I would like to invite you to visit my blog as well and maybe you'll follow if it pleases you. I'm already following yours!

    wish you the best
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You flatter me too much dear But thank you so much for the positive feedback! :)
      I'll go check your blog :)

      Delete