Monday, February 13, 2012

Behind the Scenes

One of the days that I look forward to every week is tuesday simply because it is the day wherein I get to meet Mommy J to have our customary tuesday outfit posts.Our meeting was about to be postponed this week because of mommy's full schedule,but with much pleading,mommy finally agreed to push through for today.And Since Mommy J would argue not to repeat the same place for a shoot, we agreed to have it at my condo's rooftop.


Looking if there are still people around...



I woke up around seven in the morning,which is earlier than my wakeup time during tuesdays because mommy J's class would start around 9am.Thank you so much myy for spending at least an hour with me for the sake of my outfit posts!
ze sleppy me



                                        CUTIE girl photographer
Longchamp si my! Taray:)

If you have already seen my previous post,you would notice that I'm wearing heels! I don't like wearing them except if it's really required for me to do so.It's just that for this shoot,we both think that using heels would actually look better.But I only wore them once the photo shoot started :) It was a bit difficult wearing the ankle booties since the last time I wore them was last year, in my dance class and I couldn't pose properly since I had a difficulty in balancing my own weight while wearing them.I seriously don't know how i was able to dance with those shoes.

Believe it or not,I spent more than ten minutes just preparing for my poses since mommy's expectations are getting bigger each time we meet.







I call this the "behind the scenes" photo.Every time we have a shoot,there would always be many things that we have to consider.First,we have to find the right time to shoot since academics can really affect our plans.Second,our constant dilemma would be that we have to think about the right place to have our shoot.We have to find a secluded place so that it won't be a lot more awkward for both of us.
Every time that we do have a shoot,I would always bring my camera,some accessories, and for today, the ankle booties that I had to wear for the day.Despite the many things that go along the way, I would always feel happy since I know that we have accomplished something for a day.Also, it makes me feel that when you really want to do something,you would really find the time just to do it.There are just no excuses if you really like what you're doing.



19 comments:

  1. nice behind the scenes blogging haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki!

    Fabulous pics! Looks like Forever 21 is really taking off in the Philippines! BTW, I read you're a DLSU student! Awesome! A few of my cousins have graduated there and one is now at the Ateneo Law School and the other is pursuing her Masters...Must be a super nice school! Anyways, I hope you don't mind that I have followed you as you have great reviews and posts! I hope you'll do the same! Thanks for sharing!

    XoXo,
    Jen
    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me and spending time just to read my blog posts. :) I'll visit your blog!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Nikki! Thanks for following "She Smiles With the Sunshine"! You're so adorbs! BTW, you might also want to check out http://shegoesthrifty.blogspot.com/ - it's a blog geared towards girls on a budget. I'm also in charge of that one. Heehee. Thanks, love!

    AJ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Wow, you have 2 blogs?!

      Delete
  4. This was quite a fun post...Like your style too :)

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww cute photoshoot!!! :) love your outfit <3

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,Hazel.Thank you so much.I'll check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  6. haha super cute pics! Thanks so much for the follow, following you back for sure! Love your blog xx

    http://couturecaddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,Thank you so much for following me,too!

      Delete
  7. omg i so love you skirt <3 <3

    xoxo

    http://fancytreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello chang, thank you so much! Also,you have an interesting blog :)

      Delete
  8. Hi nikki, Thank you for following my blog! I'm loving your skirt babe! so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loooove your skirt.. Thanks for following my blog! Followed u back dear:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,joyce!Thanks so much for following me too dear :)

      Delete
  10. I dont like wearing heels either but they sure look nice. Love your look sweetie. Thank you for following my blog. I followed u back. keep in touch girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. where did you buy your skirt?
    Looks so good on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete