Sunday, January 1, 2012

a way to start this year


What better way to start this new year than celebrating it with your loved ones?
Today,me and my parents went out to the newest chic hotel in town, The Oriental, in order for us to try the buffet.We first went at the hotel around six in the evening but then the staff told us that the buffet would start around seven in the evening!So we grabbed the chance to come back home and get the camera for us to take lotzza pictures.hihi




blurry pic but i love d pose

I make the most awkward poses ever when I'm not taking my own pictures!

stolen








I badly need exercise now.Haha
I think it's pretty obvious that I'm dedicating more posts with lots of pictures on it and I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing but it's just that the situation calls for it.

On a last note, I just wanted to share this very short video of mine taken during this event.Hahah



Love,
Nikkiloveskiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment