Monday, January 16, 2012

it's tuesday



Plaid polo from Forever 21
Jumpsuit from SM dep. store

Bag from Charles and Keith
Necklace from Aldo
Flats from Topshop


During tuesdays and fridays, I don't have classes but that doesn't stop me from going to school since there is always a need to fulfill tasks even on my "non-working" days.Usually, I go to the library because of the required readings or I buy food at the school canteen to save money.Teeehehe

I want to thank mommy J for being my photographer for this day and the following meetings to come.I really don't know or I find it very awkward (being the awkward person I am) to pose like a fashion blogger so I need to be more comfortable when it comes to posing next time.Haha.


One of the things that I've been aspiring to do is to make a fashion blog.Although I think there are a lot of hindrances due to the lack of time, my lack of shoes and such, I believe that it's time for me to do something new this year and I love the feeling that I get when I accomplish something that I've always wanted to do.

Love,
Nikki

1 comment: