Saturday, December 24, 2011

Craving

My foot badly needs a new companion whether it be rain or shine and through thick and thin.And if my foot can talk and scream,it would be nothing but Yosi Samra!!!
I rarely buy shoes and if I do, I always make it a point that the shoes would be really worth my money.
Just to give  a brief overview on Yosi Samra and his creations, I would like to quote something from the official website:


YOSI SAMRA’s eponymous footwear line has the subtle ease and whimsy that makes girls swoon. A second-generation shoe impresario, Yosi grew up spending countless hours alongside his father in his shoe factory. In 2009, Yosi had the creative genius to streamline his contemporary collection, and expand on his now ubiquitous ballet fold up flat, the Samara. For the past two years, the samara line has expanded to an array of leathers, satins, patents, and suedes incorporating all color palettes from neutrals to bolds.
Passionate about his creative design process, Yosi stays true to his timeless style while incorporating the latest trends into each season’s selection. Yosi’s flats have become a staple in every woman’s closet. The ideal counter balance to killer heels, Yosi Samra’s fold up flats fit into a conveniently sized 4.5” x 3” package. Celebrity fans Hayden Panettiere, Audrina Patridge, Giuliana Rancic, Nicole Scherzinger, Minnie Mortimer, and Carmen Electra all adore their Samaras.






Some of the shoes that stole my heart:
Samara fold-up ballet flat in leather rose gold

Samara fold up ballet flat in teal tie dye

Samara fold up ballet flats in patent red

I'm hoping to engage my foot into a new commitment with these babies!
Love,
Nikkiloveskiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment