Sunday, September 4, 2011

PRO-PHILIPPINES. PRO-POOR .PRO-ENVIRONMENT.

I'm very excited about making this post since the products are reallyyyy realllyyy good.
I'm not the type who would usually use organic products but I guess my mom influenced me to try Human Nature products since she heard a lot of good reviews abut it.So I joined my mom in our quest to buy the organic beauty essentials.What I really love about Human Nature is that when you buy their products,you get to help our country and the environment.I did further research on their products and what I gained from their site is that they manufacture 100% of their products here in the Philippines.Aside from that,their company has this goal in providing livelihood since it is partnered with Gawad Kalinga.Lastly,all their products are safe,so no harmful ingredients and substances that harms the skin.


These are the products that I bought from last month.I buy their products at Rustans Supermarket in Ayala.My ultimate favorite product would be the Balancing Facial Wash.Believe it or not,I used it during the time when I had a breakout and when I used it,my face got clearer and I love the feeling I get when I put this on my face :)
From Left to Right:
Natural Moisturizing Conditioner,Balancing Facial Wash,All-Natural Deodorant,Strengthening Shampoo and Body Wash


To know more about their products you can check out their website:
http://humanheartnature.com/buy/index.php/



Love,
Nikkiloveskiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment