Friday, August 19, 2011



It has  not been a very good day for me.My whole body hurts so much and I have a stiff neck which made me cut my last class fro today. :(
For some reason,I feel like I'm a half-Comm Arts student since I'm always editing videos for my projects and stuff.Here I am,writing despite the amount of work and video editing that I have to do.All these things that i need to submit next week akes me tired and lonely.On a positive note,I plan to go shopping tomorrow to reward myself with all the work that I have done.It's sale in f21!! :)

By the way,this is me getting hungry and making this as my dinner fro tonight.I dunno if this is the right spelling,but this is a chinese food called mapah-?
HAHA





I'm tired and going crazy.
Love,
Nikkiloveskiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment